I’m working with a Large Pharmaceutical Company in Cambridge looking for a Quality Data Manager to join them for 6 – 12 Months.
They are interested in people with a strong data management background and experience managing vendors. Understanding of everything to do with DM – study builds, electronic data capture, the conduct of the study, addressing risk mitigation, databases, External vendor management is highly important for this role.
- Data management Expert is responsible for oversight of the delivery of high quality clinical data management via external partners.
- To maintain a constant awareness of trends/changes in external DM strategies and technologies and advise management on areas of improvement.
- Data management vendor and appropriate documentation oversight.
- Data management expertise in supporting strategic, operational and standards aspects of Data Management.
- Review, assess and manage DM delivery of relevant performance measures and drive continuous improvement.
- Strategic input to DM activities within and across therapeutic areas and ensure study teams utilize data collection standards.
- Extensive experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organization.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge and experience of aspects of Data Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical data standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of database structures and of capturing and storing clinical information.
Offering: 12 Month Contract, based in Cambridge, Daily rate £400
If this role sounds interesting, please get in touch via email or phone. Send your CV to Leanne@xplorepharma.com
Apply Back to search