An exciting contract opportunity within a groundbreaking big-pharma institution has become available! My client is looking for an experienced Global Clinical Lead to head up, manage and control their global clinical trials projects lasting 18months – 2 years. This is an excellent opportunity to project manage a range of highly important global early stage trials and making a huge difference in developing life-saving drugs within Cardiology, Renal and Muscular therapeutic areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and guide cross-functional study teams / oversee outsourced delivery activities to ensure progression of all global clinical studies to timelines, quality and budget
- Take responsibility for all communications and accountability for developing essential study documents
- Engage all external service providers ensuring adequate oversight is documented according to SOPs
- Develop and maintain study plans
- Overall accountability for all system utilization and risk management / risk mitigation as well as study budget management
- Oversee all quality issue reporting, ensure collaboration with all stakeholders and CRO
- Ensure compliance with governance controls
- Oversee individual performance of study members and ensure resource utilization
- Work on non-drug project work / identifying process improvements
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Relevant Bachelors degree essential, advanced degree desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience in clinical research – 3 years of clinical development project management experience needed
- Strong knowledge of ICH – GCP as well as relevant regulatory / ethics requirements
- Recent global project experience within Cardiology, Renal and Muscular therapeutic areas.
- Strong problem solving ability, excellent attention to detail, excellent leader and multi-tasker
- Proven experience leading delivery through internal and external organisations
- Excellent collaborative communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity which is a critical hire for my client, please send your CV and a cover letter to be considered for the role. Please allow 24 hours or 1 working day for me to review.
Apply Back to search Xplore News