Sr. Quality Operations Manager.
Co. Cork, Ireland.
An opportunity to join a growing Medical Device company leading the Quality Operations department. The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring that all products are manufactured to the highest standards and under the highest GMP conditions, while leading a team of Quality personnel.
This is an attractive role for somebody looking to grow within a global medical device company focused on extremities and biologics, which is one of the fastest growing segments in orthopaedics, improving the quality of life for patients worldwide.
- Enhance and promote the quality management system within the organisation, whilst ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered to, including: RDC, ISO and FDA.
- Participate in NCE’s, CAPA’s and customer complaint investigations when necessary.
- Participate in NPI’s and existing product development, validation and improvement of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to develop and manage a high-performance quality engineering team, ensuring staff are trained and performing effectively.
- Deliver process improvements that reduce cost, with the skills to manage and own budgets, plans and spend for thr Quality Operations Department.
- Degree in Engineering or a relevant technical degree.
- 8 years’ experience at a similar level within the Medical Device or related industry.
- Good coaching/mentoring skills, with proven abilities in decision making and sound personal judgement.
If this sounds like an opportunity to you, please get in contact and send your CV .
Xplore is a specialist Supplier Quality Engineering recruiter.
Apply Back to search