Senior Quality Manager
Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Quality Manager, in one of Irelands fastest growing Medical Device Companies.
- Previous good experience in working with QA and QC, within the medical device industry.
- Required to manage a team of 10-15 Quality Engineers.
- Managing CAPA and complaint handling systems
- Clear knowledge of MDR, f ISO 13485 and FDA CFRP11 certified environments.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent networking skills, and a proactive approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and technical training with significant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years quality experience, within a leadership role in Medical Devices is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and leadership skills.
If you are an experienced Quality Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity, please APPLY NOW!
Apply Back to search