Your primary responsibility in this role will be to understand the customers and market needs for several in market and in development portfolio offerings, aligned to company’s offering strategy. To represent those needs in the form of product positioning, use cases, product features and high level product requirements with a view to identify and maximise the opportunities to grow revenue, drive penetration across key accounts and promote customer loyalty/satisfaction.
As a Senior Product Manager you will work closely with key potential/current customers, customer-facing people including Sales, Client Support, and other Product Managers, Analysts and the Technical team to determine, prioritize and oversee implementation of product investments, including new features, functionalities and content. You will work with Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping marketing to understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers.
- You will develop a deep understanding of market challenges and articulate related value propositions of portfolio offerings, in line with company’s offering strategy.
- You will develop strong customer relationships to identify new growth opportunities, and collect product feedback.
- You will establish new or leverage existing repeatable mechanisms with customers and customer-facing employees to understand market needs, customer-driven enhancement requests, and customer product satisfaction.
- You will support the SVP, Product Management in the operationalisation of the Offering strategy e.g. sales & marketing and training, development of sales collateral, pricing/bundling etc.
- You will proactively monitor competitive landscape to understand opportunities and threats for components of portfolio, both to inform strategy, as well as to drive tactical responses, e.g. through sales team.
- You will develop a 1-2 year product roadmap aligned with the business and overall long-term product strategy
- You will communicate the needs of the market to the wider business delivering requirements, user scenarios and buyer/user personas
- You will support business strategy as needed, including business case developments, product and content profitability analysis, win/loss analysis of specific offerings, due diligence of acquisition and partner targets and positioning of specific content types and offerings
- You will develop and implement go-to-market plans for new products/iterations as needed
- You will support other product management activities as needed
- Proven experience of product management in the life sciences and/or market intelligence industry
- Understanding of key market intelligence needs of pharma commercial teams (e.g. Business Development & Licensing, Market / Competitive Intelligence, Business Analytics)
- Proven track record of delivering innovative and disruptive solutions
- Experience working with data science teams or launching analytics offerings
- Ability to present a business case, communicate objectives clearly and lead cross functional teams through to execution.
- High energy and driven with an ability to execute at speed
- A collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills and a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
Apply Back to search Xplore News