My client, a global big-pharma business is actively seeking to hire a Senior Change Manager on an 18 month contract, this an exciting position that will fundamentally change the way that the company works and all employees do their daily activities.
The Senior Change Manager / Organization Development Consultant is responsible for partnering with business leaders and colleagues with strong professional Organizational Development advice to enable “Choice with Responsibility” as a strategic change initiative, driving new ways of working in line with our culture aspirations and the future of work. Through the project, support people, managers and teams in the establishment of new ways of working in the short term. Eventually, enable my client to successfully and sustainably drive its transformation, contributing to the mission of reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. The project has a high profile, requiring strong collaboration with business leaders across the organization, and this role will need to work in close proximity to all program workstream leads.
This role is a senior expert position with primary focus on Choice with Responsibility – a strategic initiative that cuts across the business, driving the future of work.
- Change management: Enable the global project team in taking a coordinated, purposeful, agile approach to this major change. Establish strategy for stakeholder engagement and for change management. Enable the implementation of the change strategy through direct intervention and through advising and partnering with colleagues working on the Choice programme. Enable stakeholders engagement to embrace and role modelling new ways of working
- Future of Work: Partner with People Analytics and Employee Experience teams to develop a data- & insights-based approach to understand and support enablers that are critical for mental and physical wellbeing, effective collaboration, productivity and a sense of belonging in a Future Way of Working model.
- “Experiments” workstream: Provide in-depth change management & OD expertise and guidance for team members working on Experiments across the businesses to test and learn from different aspects of Choice with Responsibility:
- Provide expert OD consultancy to Divisions and/or countries early adopter teams to scope and design the experiments and connected metrics. Support a small team of Choice Consultants who work with countries. Scope of the OD consultancy might require org design, change management, team effectiveness and/or diagnostic expertise.
- Particular focus from the expert OD Consultant on advising on organisational issues for units where flexible working is harder such as field force, labs and plants.
- Enable sharing of learnings across the experiments, including through the formulation of hypothesis to test.
- Contribute to draft company-wide principles/solutions by building on insights from these cross divisional/countries experiments. Define the change management strategy and enable implementation
- “Emotional Enablement” workstream: provide change management & OD expertise into the global cross functional team to curate existing support mechanisms for managers and teams. o Diagnose needs of managers, teams and the organisation in adopting new ways of working “for longer”, in partnership with Divisional PO colleagues, and target these with high impact solutions, by leveraging and integrating what assets, resources already available.
- Minimum 10 years Organizational Development experience, supported by broader consulting, PO or change management experience.
- Proven experience in shaping and driving complex change programmes globally
- Strong experience with senior executive engagement and facilitation, strong influencing ability through consulting, communication and relationship building skills
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills, combined with ability to implement
- Known for strong collaboration and networking with the broader PO community and other stakeholders
- External consulting and/or business leadership experience would be valuable
Apply Back to search Xplore News