We are looking for an experienced contract Quality Assurance Specialist for a 12 month role in Brussels. This will be in a pharmaceutical environment, and my client is onboarding as soon as possible.
- Write and review testing plan
- Review materials that are used in production
- Ensure product is safe to be brought out to customer
- Keep regulations in order to international standards
- Coordinating scheduling of QA testing
- Investigate any potential defects
- English required
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical background
- Excellent communication
- Able to adapt to unexpected challenges
Does this sound of interest to you? Don’t hesitate to apply and we will be in touch in due course!
Apply Back to search Xplore News