- To line manage the team of QC Samplers and Packaging Analysts.
- To manage performance, appraise, set and assess objectives for direct reports.
- To schedule the workload for the Packaging and Sampling team ensuring that work is conducted, reviewed and delivered in-line with departmental and business needs.
- To prepare, review and approve technical documentation including but not limited to standard operating procedures, investigations and reports.
- To perform GMP data review quality control analytical testing of incoming goods (packaging materials and engineering components).
- To perform planned preventative maintenance and performance calibrations on equipment.
- To perform transfer/verification/validation of laboratory procedures within the team where required.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities and look for further opportunities to progress the team/departments
- To create successful work environments and provide support and guidance to your team ensuring high levels of performance
- To complete People Management tasks for your team including, but not limited to: attracting and selecting new diverse talent, onboarding and training, setting clear goals and performance expectations, providing open, timely and actionable feedback, conducting appraisals and development discussions.
- Ensure compliance with environment, health and safety and security policies and procedures, rules, signage and instructions at all times
- Ensure prompt reporting and investigation of all accidents, near misses and breaches of rules
- Strong understanding of sampling procedures (BS6001, ISO2859)
- Previous experience working within pharmaceutical packaging requirements, regulations and testing processes.
- Ability to meet vision test requirement (with or without glasses) and differentiate between colours
- Ability to work to critical timelines with the ability to commit to overseas travel as part of the project team.
Apply Back to search Xplore News