My client, a global biopharma business is looking for an experienced Project Manager – Identity & Access Management to join the business on a 9 month contract until the end of 2021
- Responsible for managing the project and achieving its objectives.
- Manage project delivery according to timelines, quality, budget and stakeholder satisfaction based on compliance to the ICE methodology and GxP where applicable.
- Ensure proper project planning, managing transition between project streams.
- Familiar with system validation requirements and ensure a compliant implementation, always following existing validation framework and in alignment with quality experts.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scopes (e.g. CSV, Information Security).
- Lead project tollgates to get approval for progressing through the project lifecycle.
- Report project status and raising issues to Steering Committee when help is needed. Additional details:
- 7+ years project management experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proven experience managing Identity and Access Management projects (Active Directory namely)
- Experience with IAM processes and workflows
- Proven experience managing projects with multiple tracks and a variety of teams involved
Apply Back to search Xplore News