I am working with a highly respectable Global Pharmaceutical business on an exciting new Product Manager role within their brand excellence measurement / next-generation engagement team. This position will be a key member of my client’s Global Digital Engagement Hub supporting the design, execution, and delivery of a digital engagement KPI dashboard for my client’s selected brands in strategic markets. The initiative has the goal of providing transparency in my client’s 5 relevant digital dimensions: asset footprint, search, advertising, social, and brand & experience.
Design of the KPI dashboard:
- Help to identify and understand relevant data sources, internal or external.
- Help to identify, assess, and propose metrics to understand better how brands are performing in engaging with key audiences.
- Help to develop data visualizations that help quickly identify patterns relevant for the strategic performance of the brands.
- In partnership with the IT function, help to identify the right technology tools to host the dashboard at any time in its development.
- Help to develop an MVP version of the product based on MS Excel.
- Help to develop an internal, multi-user cloud-based BI tool to share the dashboard to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Participate in the overall digital transformation effort led by my client’s Digital Office, in particular in the area of “Next Generation Engagement”
- Engage in business interactions – mostly video calls- with internal and external stakeholders of the initiative
- Work closely with the project lead, data providers, the IT and Business Services function, tech vendors, digital managers, and leaders, etc.
- Diligently work to ensure execution within the established scope in terms of resources, cost, quality, and time.
- Report accurate progress of the initiative to the project lead or any of your line managers, if requested.
- Identify and alert as soon as possible of any circumstance that may jeopardize the successful execution of the initiative, and propose corrective measures.
- 8+ years of digital experience
- Experience as a digital innovator, in-company, as a consultant, in an agency, or in a high-tech start-up
- Experience in product development, preferably Agile Healthcare or other regulated industry experience is valuable
- Proven track record in developing and managing effective internal & client relationships
- Ideally a Master’s degree in computer science, business or engineering – digital marketing degree/courses highly desirable
- Understanding of the broad set of digital strategies a pharmaceutical brand can use to engage customers
- Understand and improve the strategic approaches a brand can use to develop more effective digital engagement
If this role sounds of interest please share your CV with me at
Apply Back to search Xplore News