My client, a leading global biopharma business are actively seeking a Process R&D Chemist to join the team on a 12 month contract.
- With your expertise and creativity in development of manufacturing processes you take a leading role in defining sustainable manufacturing processes and strategies for small molecule projects.
- In their labs, your experimental designs will be executed and allow you to interpret and report data and results
- Processes developed with your contribution will be scalable, robust, and ensure consistently high quality for supplying clinical trials as well as transfer to commercial operations. In the labs, your experimental designs will be executed and allow you to interpret and report data and results.
- As a member of a cross-functional project team, you will collaborate closely with both internal and external partners to ensure timely and quality delivery of processes and new drugs to our patients.
- You will also contribute with relevant process documentation to support filing of health authority dossiers.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Scientific curiosity coupled with recognized achievements in the field of small molecule synthetic chemistry
- Experience / exposure, or at least willingness to develop data science skillset
- Dedicated, thoughtful and flexible team working skills
- They are looking for candidates with an advanced degree in Synthetic Chemistry or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written) is required, knowledge of German (spoken / written) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools
- Good knowledge of office software such as MS Office package
Apply Back to search Xplore News