Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology Manager (PVE) (12 month FTC) 500pd
My client, a highly reputable big-pharma institution, are actively hiring an exceptional Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology Manager to join the team for a 12 month FTC as soon as possible. Reporting into the PVE Senior Director, this is an excellent opportunity for a proven entity within this field to take over responsibility for creating, update and maintaining of Clinical Trial Reporting Procedures (CTSRPs) between my client and contracted CROs for Clinical Trials globally (US, UK) The PVE department is a global function that sits within the R&D department of my client with main activities centred over three sites in the UK and US combined, this role fits into the Standards & Collaborations department.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating and coordinating cross-functional contributions to CTSRPs
- Working with all relevant internal & external stakeholders to understand and rectify any inconsistencies / issues.
- Responsible for highlighting areas of concerns / making recommendations regarding process improvement
- Complex problem solving initiatives requiring ingenuity and innovation, ensuring they are consistent with the overall business objectives
- Act as a consultant to the PVE Management in your area of expertise, as well as a figurehead and ambassador externally with reference to the client’s policies, plans and objectives.
- Within the role you will maintain compliance with PVE and applicable SOPs and work instructions as well as knowledge of company disease and therapeutic areas
Experience Qualifications & Skills required
- Relevant Bachelors degree, ideally further education in a relevant subject
- Exceptional knowledge of PVE Operations, Medical Safety Science and Epidemiology – with a clinical / scientific background and analytical knowledge base.
- Solution focused mentality, excellent relationship builder
- Strong knowledge of therapeutic areas and regulatory requirements
- You must be a highly ambitious individual, with exceptional communication, time management and problem solving skills and with proven ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Strong IT skill set (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Able to plan effectively to create, update and maintain CTSRPs within the needed timeframe
This is a fantastic opportunity which is a critical hire for my client, please send your CV and a cover letter to be considered for the role. Please allow 24 hours or 1 working day for me to review.
Apply Back to search Xplore News