Are you interested in joining a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents? Working with experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and help to change the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way. My client is actively looking to hire experienced Medical Monitor / Directors to join the business on a permanent basis, working remotely.
The purpose of the role is to provide medical management and professional medical support for clinical research projects as the assigned Medical Monitor. To assist in activities requiring Medical & Scientific support, including assistance with feasibility assessments, medical training and provision of medical/clinical input to the design of study protocols and/or clinical development programs as well as assistance with business development activities, as directed by the department head.
- Medically manages clinical trials to which you are assigned to as a Medical Monitor
- Serves as Global Lead Medical Monitor for pan-regional and/or global trial(s) to which you are assigned
- Collaborates with the other members of the Medical & Safety project team to process Serious Adverse Events
- Provides therapeutic and protocol-specific training to the project teams
- Contributes medical input into the design of clinical development programs, study protocols, research papers, client-focused white papers, etc.
- Independently supports Business Development through participation in proposal generation, feasibility assessments, review of proposals/contracts for medical services, and attendance at meetings with sponsors as directed by department senior management
- Reviews and/or assist in the preparation of final study reports (CSRs), or other study documentation (Protocols, ISS/ISEs etc,) as directed by senior management
- Identifies, documents and appropriately resolves out-of-scope work as directed by senior management
- Maintains working knowledge of GCPs and regulatory requirements relating to clinical development and safety assure compliance with ethical, legal and regulatory standards
- Medical Degree from an accredited institution of Medical Education.
- 3+ years in the CRO, Pharma or Biotech industry within a medical monitoring or study physician role.
- Medical monitoring of phase I/II/III clinical trials and therapeutic expertise in CNS, Endocrinology or Cardiology is required.
- Valid passport and ability to travel if required.
Apply Back to search Xplore News