Opportunity to join the most ambitious Onco-Haematology Pharmaceutical company in the world to introduce an exciting pipeline of best in class as well as new and innovative molecules to the Spanish market and throughout Europe.
The company is looking for a Medical Affairs Director with the capacity to develop, build and drive the launch of the company and products into Spain.
- Medical Affairs Director to build out a Eurpean Medical Affairs offering
- Drive product launchs throughout Spain and numerous European countries
- Lead the cross functional relationship between Medical Affairs, Sales & Marketing, Global Brand Teams, Clinical Development and Project Teams
- Define the post-approval strategy
- High visibility role at a global pharmaceutical company
- Therapy Area expertise: Oncology, Hematology – preferably board certified
- Candidate must be either MD qualified OR have a minimum of a PhD (or equivalent) in a Life Science discipline
- Must have a deep network and understanding of the Onco-Haem KOLs and HCPs in Spain
- Strong managerial experience
***This is a UNIQUE opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for building and developing an entirely new, business critical franchise***
Apply Back to search