My client, a global pharmaceutical business is seeking a Laborant / Lab Technician to join their Quality function, the target of the function is to ensure GMP-compliance and on-time planning, execution, evaluation and documentation of all laboratory work in compliance with analysis regulations, SOPs and safety guidelines. The Laborant / Lab Technician will take personal responsibility for the processes within the laboratory group and care for the assigned work.
- Independent, punctual and technically correct execution of the work in the laboratory using HPLC, GC, wet chemical methods
- Ensure compliance with GMP, GSU regulations
- Maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Ensure information flow (e.g. internal, external, team/laboratory group, customers
- Participation in training and further education according to the training plan.
Experience / skills
- Minimum 2/3 years as a laboratory technician,
- 3-5 years experience in quality control or analytical laboratories.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of all common laboratory-relevant techniques or alternatively expert knowledge for special techniques
- Fluent in German and English
If this opportunity sounds like it is right for you, please submit your CV
Apply Back to search Xplore News