I am delighted to be representing an excellent specialist Mental Healthcare firm on an exciting Clinical Project Manager role. This role will be responsible for leading a number of important global studies that are both underway and planned.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing innovative treatments to improve the lives of patients with mental health conditions and will be responsible for supporting the planning, coordination, and implementation of clinical research projects within budget, timeline, and scope. They will also monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Oversight of CRO(s) working with the business
- Collaboration with CRO(s) to ensure delivery of projects on-time, to the required quality and within budget
- Working directly with site teams and local/national health services located globally to stimulate patient recruitment and retention
- Working directly with sites located globally on Investigator-Initiated Studies, including contractual agreements and provision of clinical supplies
- Other duties as appropriate to support the Clinical Operations team
- Proven clinical research experience (as a CRA / Clinical Project Manager / Study Manager) including managing full-service projects
- Experience within CNS therapeutic area (or similar)
- Experience in Pharma/Biotech, CRO and/or academic research is essential
- An inquiring mind and great enthusiasm to work in an exciting and fast-moving environment
If this role sounds of interest please send your updated CV
Apply Back to search Xplore News