I’m partnered with a Large Pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridge. They are looking for an Associate Director for Clinical Delivery with the following skills to join their team for a 12 Month Contract with the possibility of working 4 days in office and one day from home.
AD Clinical Delivery with a multi-national, multi-site having gathered knowledge in clinical trials, clinical research, PM accreditation, Oncology and ICH/GCP guidelines
- They will have overall responsibility for the Project Management of the studies (indirectly reporting to a Programme Director from a Therapy Area perspective)
- They will manage Study Governance (post SDC)
- They will be responsible for Stakeholder Management throughout study delivery
- They will manage study financial tracking and spend management:
- Have input into Study Design Concept (SDC) as it is being generated by the Programme Director and programme level experts
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Oncology Therapy area, ideally in a project managerial role looking after multi-national clinical trials or evidence generation trials.
- Minimum 4 years hand-on experience leading & project managing a multi-disciplinary, multi-national virtual team responsible for the delivery of multi-national, multi-site clinical (or evidence generating) trials
- Minimum 6 years hands-on experience in clinical research (or evidence generation) activities in total (which may include project managing a single country with multiple participating sites and monitoring of those sites)
- Proven Project management expertise (PRINCE 2, PMP, APMP)
- Very good knowledge of the aspects of the Clinical Study Delivery process, international ICH/GCP guidelines and the Drug Development industry.
- Previous experience working with studies aimed at generating evidence (ie Phase IIIb/Phase IV studies) would also be an ideal.
Offering: 12 Month Contract working in Cambridge, with WFH opportunities
If this role sounds interesting, please get in touch via email or phone. Send your CV to or
This role is urgent, and with the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to get in touch with everyone. Interviews will happen as and when a great candidate gets in touch.
Apply Back to search